Shakespeare by the Sea couldn’t run without the folks who come out to lend a helping hand by volunteering. We invite you to invest a little of your time and energy to help us get our festival up and running and keep it operating smoothly throughout the season. You’ll meet some great people and become part of something truly special.
Become a member of one of our Volunteer Committees:
Help us spread the word about SBTS performances this summer. Pass out 100 flyers (or more) in your community. Wherever you go, leave a trail of SBTS flyers behind — libraries, coffee shops, salons, break rooms, recreation facilities, club meetings, church, etc. In exchange, we’ll be happy to reserve seats or space on the grass for you at any one performance. Simply contact Club100 at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and tell her how many you’d like to distribute. We’ll mail them to you right away.
SBTS Location flyer will be posted when tour is fully booked.
- Help scour the Southland for raffle prizes
- Need help making follow up phone calls and picking up prizes too
- Help with the nightly setup and breakdown
- Sell programs
- Survey the audience
- Sell t-shirts and other merchandise
- Sell concessions
- Provide general audience support
- Get to see the performance
- HAVE FUN!!!!
At any/all of the performances. See our calendar and/or locations page for schedule.What YOU need to do:
Send an email to Lisa and let her know you’re interested and available. You will be asked to attend an orientation, and we’ll get you signed up to volunteer at a performance.
- There is always a lot to do – and a lot of performances to cover throughout the summer with volunteer manpower.
- Sign up to volunteer today!
Or, if you’d like to sign up to volunteer to help out at our performance(s), we encourage you to do so here: Sign Up Today!
Just go to SignUp.com, choose the spot(s) you like from options listed, and then Sign Up.