As all of our performances are in outdoor venues, we’ve compiled a handy list that will make the most of your experience.
- Your family and friends – it’s a great way to spend time with people you love.
- Sweatshirt – most venues are on the coast and it gets damp and chilly. (Pants, closed toed shoes and layered clothing strongly recommended)
- Blankets – one to sit on and one to wrap up in.
- Low slung chair – Point Fermin is the only venue that has bench seating available – the other venues have grassy hills and/or amphitheatres. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Picnics/Snacks – we do offer coffee, hot chocolate and a variety of sweets at our performances.
- $20 to participate in our Raffle.
- Donations are also gratefully accepted at the end of each performance.