- Easy Reader News — South Bay arts calendar for August 8-14
A night out with the Bard
Shakespeare by the Sea is presenting “Henry V” at Polliwog Park in Manhattan Beach. The curtain drops at 7 p.m. Young King Henry V seeks to unite his beloved England. Will he succeed?
- South Pasadenan — Shakespeare in the Park | Back-to-Back Performances Awe Inspiring
Shakespeare’s works are truly timeless, and SBTS has been proudly delivering top performances in South California for 22 years, including this week’s attractions:
- Aliso Laguna News — Join the City of Aliso Viejo and Soka University for a free evening of Shakespeare Under the Stars as they present Shakespeare by the Sea.
- Pasadena Now — Two Outdoor Performances by Shakespeare By The Sea This Week(07/31, 08/01) On Wednesday, July 31 and Thursday, August 1, Shakespeare By The Sea will perform two of the Bard’s beloved plays; Henry V and The Comedy of Errors in South Pasadena’s Garfield Park.
- Observations Along the Road — A Shakespearean Sitcom | “A Comedy of Errors” @ Shakespeare by the Sea …The production, on the other hand, was a delight: Shakespeare’s A Comedy of Errors… </li
- Encino Enterprise — Shakespeare Under the Stars at Los Encinos State Historic Park …Support your local park projects and enjoy a bit of Shakespeare under the stars!, link to pdf article .
- Easy Reader News — Shakespeare by the Sea presents The Comedy of Errors at 7 p in Wilson Park, Torrance. In this play, everything that can go wrong does go wrong.
- Canyon News — Shakespeare by the Sea Returns to Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Courier — Get ready to laugh beneath the stars when Shakespeare by the Sea returns to Beverly Hills with A Comedy of Errors at 7 p.m. on July 24 in Roxbury Park.
- BroadwayWorld — No matter which part of LA or the OC you may find yourself in, you won’t be far from a free outdoor performance by Shakespeare By The Sea.
- OC Register — Shakespeare’s ‘Henry V’ comes to Mission Viejo’s Village Green
- Discover La Mirada — Shakespeare in La Mirada this Summer
- Discover La Mirada – Facebook
- Discover La Mirada — The Comedy of Errors to La Mirada
- Daily Breeze — It’s Summer and the Bard is back on the coast
- Easy Reader News — Shakespeare by the Sea now in 22nd Season
- Easy Reader News — South Bay Arts Calendar July 4 – 10
- The Beach Reporter — Shakespeare by the Sea Returns For 22nd Season
- Random Lengths News —The Comedy of Errors “The Comedy of Errors” Great Fun”
- EasyReaderNews — The Comedy of Errors South Bay arts calendar – The Bard is Back
- Daily Breeze* — Henry V Out & About Things to Do South Bay
- LA Times* — Henry V SoCal theatre listings, June 16-23: Henry V Shakespeare by the Sea presents a locally touring production of the Bard’s historical drama about the heroic English king. Point Fermin Park…
- Daily Breeze — Henry V Out & About: Things to do in the South Bay June 21-23
- BroadwayWorld — Shakespeare by the Sea Announces Cast for HENRY V
- South Pasadenan
Shakespeare by the Sea Returns to South Pasadena
Cast Announced for The Comedy of Errors at Shakespeare by the Sea
- Easy Reader News Comedy Night supporting Shakespeare by the Sea
- Visit San Pedro — Shakespeare by the Sea and Little Fish Theatre: Artistic gems.
*Please Note: If you use an ad blocker with your web browser, some online newspaper and magazine pages may not be viewable. But they had great things to say about SBTS!
- LA Times Et Tu, raccoon? How wildlife can steal the scene at Shakespeare in the park
- OC Register 10 theater productions to see in Southern California week Aug 10-16
- Easy Reader News South Bay art calendar for August 9 to 1
- South Pasadenan Shakespeare by the Sea “The Merry Wives of Windsor” performed on stage at Garfield Park in South Pasadena
- Mostly Shakespeare: The Merry Wives Of Windsor (Shakespeare By The Sea 2018 Production) Theatre Review
- LA Times The week ahead in SoCal theater, Aug. 5-11
- LA Times The week ahead in SoCal theater, July 29-Aug. 5
- Plan A Day Out Mission Viejo Show
- The Beach Reporter We Get Letters: Week of July 19
- South Pasadenan Shakespeare Returns August 2
- Shakespeare in LA Los Angeles Public Library – SBTS’s Season
- Pasadena Weekly Shakespeare by the Sea brings free performance of The Winter’s Tale to Garfield Park
- The Telegram Go Guide: St. John’s area community events for July 13
- EasyReaderNews South Bay Arts Calendar for July 12 – 18
- EasyReaderNews South
Bay Community Calendar 7-12-18
- South Pasadenan – WISPAA Newsletter – List of Events
- Showmag.com – The Winter’s Tale – “In my book, this summer you will not find a better, more intelligent production than Shakespeare By The Sea’s The Winter’s Tale.” – Leigh Kennicott
- Easy Reader News Hermosa Beach About Town
- Long Beach Press-Telegram – Out + About: Things to do the Long Beach area July 6-12
- South Bay Arts Calendar for July 5 to 11
- The Beach Reporter – Shakespeare by the Sea returns to the beach cities with two rarely produced plays
- Daily Breeze – Shakespeare by the Sea’s 21st Season
- Shakespeareances – visit to see The Winter’s Tale
- Random Lengths News – The Merry Wives of Windsor
- BroadwayWorld – Epic Story THE WINTER’S TALE Comes to Shakespeare By The Sea
- BroadwayWorld – THE MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR Opens at Shakespeare By the Sea
- South Pasadeanan – WISPPA Newsletter – List of Events
- EasyReaderNews – South Bay arts Calendar for June 14 to 20
- Patch – Summer Fun Activity Guide: Los Angeles County 2018
- Los Angeles Magazine – 10 Historic L.A. Places to Visit on a Sunny Day – (Point Fermin Park)
- EasyReaderNews – Beach arts – Shakespeare by the Sea
- NEW EasyReaderNews – Shakespeare by the Sea: Good Guys, Bad Guys, and Lots of Swordplay — 2016
- NEW Examiner.com – Shakespeare By The Sea — 2016
- Press Telegram – Summer 2016: Where to see Shakespeare, musicals and other theater shows outdoors in LA
- L.A. Parent – Shakespeare Sighted on L.A. Stages This Summer — 2016
- Timeout – 5 must-see theater productions happening this June – SBTS 2016
- San Pedro News Pilot — 2014
- Newport Beach Magazine — June / July page 90 – 93 — 2014
(Use non-Safari browser for Newport Beach Magazine.)
- Los Angeles Times — 2014