Shakespeare by the Sea couldn’t run without the folks who come out to lend a helping hand by volunteering. We invite you to invest a little of your time and energy to help us get our festival up and running and keep it operating smoothly throughout the season. You’ll meet some great people and become part of something truly special.
- Club 100 – distribute flyers and get reserved seating in exchange. Click the link to join!
- Raffle Committee – help find / gather raffle prizes
- Performance Teammate– help staff the performances
- Tour City Committee – help find support in your community
- Help scour the Southland for raffle prizes
- Need help making follow up phone calls and picking up prizes too
- Email about raffle
Volunteer Performance Teammate
- Help with the nightly setup and breakdown
- Sell programs
- Survey the audience
- Sell t-shirts and other merchandise
- Sell concessions
- Provide general audience support
- Get to see the performance
- HAVE FUN!!!!
At any/all of the performances. See our calendar and/or locations page for schedule.
Interested in volunteering? Click here to sign up!
Questions about volunteering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is always a lot to do – and a lot of performances to cover throughout the summer with volunteer manpower. If you would like to volunteer for next summer, email us at email@example.com
Tour City Committee – help find support in your community
We don’t know your community as well as you do, so we need folks in our tour cities who are willing to help represent SBTS by connecting us to organizations in those cities who may be able to support our performances financially, i.e. Rotary Clubs, Women’s Clubs, Friends of the Parks, Kiwanis, etc. Email Stephanie Coltrin or Suzanne Dean to get involved.