A great way to enjoy your Shakespeare by the Sea experience is to have reserved festival seating and a gourmet picnic just waiting for you to arrive!
- Premium reserved cushioned seating with blankets to keep you warm
- A boxed festival meal of your choice
- bottomless beverages
- a mouthwatering array of tasty treats available at our intermission dessert bar
It’s a great way to make the most of Shakespeare by the Sea!
The Merry Wives of Windsor-Opening Toast – Sat, Jun 16: $65
The Winter’s Tale Opening – Sat, Jun 23: $65
The Winter’s Tale Grand Finale – Fri, Aug 17: $65
The Merry Wives of Windsor Grand Finale – Sat, Aug 18: $65
Bard’s Box Festival Meals Include:
- One of three sandwich options (Chicken Caprese, Roast Beef and Swiss or California Veggie)
- Cheese and crackers, assorted nuts and fresh fruit.
- Several choices of tantalizing desserts offered at our intermission dessert bar.
- Beverage choices include red or white Wine, Soda, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, or Water.